Training Course: October 6-10, 2021
This course will help strengthen your practical knowledge to maintain good health in this present time. The pandemic can lead to many problems, including mental or psychosomatic concerns. We will explore how to make appropriate dietary and lifestyle modifications based on Ayurveda principles and the benefits of Ayurveda treatments. You will gain a deeper awareness of the Ayurveda Code of Conduct to improve general health, applying this ancient wisdom to the unique challenges of our current time.
Who can participate: Ayurveda practitioners, students and enthusiasts. We will share information for assisting clients with certain relevant conditions, as well as applying this information for self-care.
Faculty: team of doctors from Vaidyagrama Healing Village
Topics to be covered:
- Kaya Agni: Discussion of Different Agni’s and its Role in Formation of Disease – Dr. Prameela/ Dr. Anupama. Discussion Panel: Dr. Ramanandan E.K.
- Ritumathi: Discussion on Menstrual Hygiene, Regimens and Ailments – Dr. Mini Sivaprakash. Discussion Panel: Dr. Ramadas A.R
- Rasayana as a Public Health Tool in Communicable Disease: Purpose of Panchakarma before Rasayana and its Effect in Boosting Immunity – Dr. Harikumar K. Namboodiri. Discussion Panel: Dr. Harikrishnan
- Ayurveda in the Current Infectious Disease: How to Manage or Protect Yourself During this Present Scenario – Dr. Vinod M. Govind. Discussion Panel: Dr. Harikumar K. Namboodiri
- Sense Organs and Health: a Contemporary Understanding – Dr. Ramadas A.R. Discussion Panel: Dr. Ramanandan E.K.
Daily Schedule: Presentation 60 minutes, Breakout Session with Mentor 15 minutes, Discussion 45 minutes (2 hours total)
October 6-10, 2021
6:30-8:30am India Standard Time
(begins evening October 5 in the United States)
Time Zone Converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Offered live on Zoom.
All classes will be video recorded and available for 3 months after course completion.
Eligible for PACE credits from NAMA Association (USA)
A certificate will be issued to students who participate in all sessions
$200 USD donation
100% of the proceeds support the Vaidyagrama Community Trust & the Punarnava Community Trust